Sewer Line Repair
Benton’s Plumbing does more than just clear drains and clogs. We also can fix or replace sewer and water lines to correct many difficulties and issues including:
- Broken, damaged or collapsed pipe
- Out-dated pipes – especially in older neighborhoods existing pipes are composed of substandard material and may have deteriorated or corroded.
- Blockage – including removing grease build up or foreign objects in the pipe.
- Leaking joints – this occurs when the seals between pipes have become damaged allowing water to seep into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration – This has become a larger problem with the recent drought situation as shrubs or tree roots looking for moisture invade and damage the sewer line, preventing regular cleaning.
- Bellied pipe – this occurs when a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a trough that collects paper and waste.